Our safety policy include:
- Devising safe work systems and implementing these amongst all our personnel and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring that all works, structures, plant and equipment are safely designed, constructed, maintained and managed.
- Maintaining health and safety systems, adhering to new legislation and best practice guidelines, allocating sufficient time, personnel and finance to meet our safety objectives.
- Providing ongoing information, training, and supervision to our workforce in pursuance of our objectives.
- Emphasising to all personnel, including sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors, the importance of taking reasonable precaution to avoid injury to themselves and those affected by their activities.
Additionally, hazards specific to a particular site will be included in a site-specific safety plan.